Arxspan Exhibiting at BioIT World 2016
Southborough, MA – March 18, 2016 – Arxspan is pleased to announce participation as an exhibitor in the 2016 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, which will be held at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, Massachusetts, on April 5 to 7, 2016. At the conference, Arxspan will be showcasing its cloud-based platform for managing and sharing scientific information:
- Notebook — Intuitive ELN optimized for collaborative sharing of research information.
- Inventory — Comprehensive tool for defining and managing chemical and biological compounds, reagents, equipment, and other items
- BioReg/ChemReg Registration — Configurable repository for registering unique chemical/biological entities and subsequent batches
- Assay — Repository for assay protocol and result data, allowing for reporting, analysis, and searching of assay data for assay recording and development.
- Filter and Transform (FT) — Robust support platform for querying, visualizing, and reporting data
Please join us at Arxspan Booths 321 and 323 to learn more about how helps scientists efficiently and securely share data:
- Manage and control incoming CRO assay/analytical data
- Enable shared research activities across multiple organizations and locations
- Manage multiple collaborations with many external laboratories at the same time
Also, please attend Bruce Kozuma’s presentation Enabling Cross-Group Collaboration on Cell Lines via Arxspan’s Platform on Wednesday, April 6th at 1:55 PM in Track 3: Software Applications and Services.
Since its debut in 2002, the annual Bio-IT World Conference & Expo has established itself as a premier event showcasing the use of information technology and informatics for research, drug discovery, and clinical trials. Spanning three days, the meeting includes 13 parallel conference tracks and 16 pre-conference workshops and will feature compelling talks from industry and academia on new trends in data generation, knowledge management, and information technology in life sciences and drug development.
To learn more about the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, please go to http://www.bio-itworldexpo.com.
About Arxspan LLC
Arxspan provides superior cloud-based solutions to meet the scientific data management needs of leading life sciences organizations globally. Arxspan offers a suite of web-based informatics applications, including electronic laboratory notebook (ELN), chemical/biological registration, assay registration, inventory management, and decision support for project-based research & development data management and collaboration. Users can track internal research, manage incoming CRO data, and integrate Arxspan’s web-based, platform-independent user interface with existing enterprise knowledge management tools.