Arxspan Exhibiting at Bio IT World 2018
Southborough, MA – April 17, 2018 – Arxspan is a proud supporter of the 2018 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, to be held at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, Massachusetts May 15-17, 2018.
As an exhibitor at the conference, Arxspan will be highlighting its ArxLab® Notebook electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) platform, supporting chemistry and biology research workflows. In addition to ArxLab Notebook, the ArxLab system also offers add-on modules managing additional scientific and laboratory workflows, including inventory management, compound registration, assay registration, project/work request management, and decision support.
Please join Arxspan representatives at Booth 409 to learn more about how the ArxLab system can manage internal and external research workflows:
- Manage incoming assay, registration, and other data from CROs
- Create custom experiments to better manage scientific processes
- Manage projects and work requests internally and externally
- Track samples and cross reference to other sample related data
- Collaborate in real time with both internal team members and external laboratories